Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Helps prevent odors and growth of mold and mildew pH: 10.8–11.8 For use on commonly touched, hard, non-porous surfaces Ready to use
Avian Influenza A (H1N1) Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99), Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72) Turberculosis (TB) Hepatitis A Poliovirus Type 1 HIV-1 (AIDS Virus Rhinovirus: the leading cause of the common cold Rotavirus WA: the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children Respiratory Syncytial Virus-(RSV): the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children.
Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep) Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli) Salmonella enterica (Salmonella) Campylobacter jejuni Klebsiella pneumoniae.
• This item do not come with a seal from the manufacturer. We will attempt to prevent leakage by placing a temporary seal, tape or padding.
• The product is new. Each product have a manufacturing code. Reach out to the manufacturer with questions about each specific product.
• This is a FINAL SALE; no returns or refunds are accepted at this time.
• Shipping charges will be calculated at check out.
• We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam or Puerto Rico
• We do not ship to PO boxes.
• Orders are typically delivered in 5-12 business days.
• Please review our store policies under the Customer Service page.