Clorox Healthcare® EZ-Kill Wipes clean, disinfect and deodorize with a low-odor formula. These one-step cleaning and disinfecting wipes are EPA-registered to kill the most common pathogens in healthcare, including MRSA, VRE, Influenza, TB, HBV, HCV and HIV-1 in 2 minutes on hard, non-porous surfaces when used as directed by the manufacturer.
Each wipe is formulated with a neutral pH alcohol quaternary ammonium formula optimized for broad surface compatibility and stays wet to meet contact times. The low residue formula is designed to leave surfaces looking clean after wiping. The self-threading loop on the lid enables no-hassle feed-through of the initial wipe.
EZ-Kill Wipes are effective, efficient, and versatile for everyday cleaning and disinfecting of medical surfaces and equipment. Intended for use in medical settings such as emergency rooms, physicians' offices, long term care facilities and nurses' stations. Towel/Wipe Type: Disinfecting Wipes; Application: Hospitals; Nursing Homes; Medical Facilities; Applicable Material: Acrylic; Ceramic; Chrome; Fiberglass; Glass; Metal; Plastic; Tile; Vinyl; Wood; Material(s): Non-Woven Fiber.
- We will attempt to prevent leakage by placing a temporary seal, tape or padding.
- The product is new. Each product have a manufacturing code. Reach out to the manufacturer with questions about each specific product.
- This is a FINAL SALE; no returns or refunds are accepted at this time.
- Shipping charges will be calculated at check out.
- We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam or Puerto Rico
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-12 business days.
- Please review our shipping and store policy before making a purchase.